Meet Line & Dash™.
Lash glues and magnets are a thing of the past. The revolutionary Line & Dash™ is a game changer! From the novice to the advanced, now everyone can easily apply lashes. Our eyelash adhesive and eyeliner hybrid makes it as simple as lining and dashing.
- Beginner friendly; if you know how to use eyeliner, then you know how to Line & Dash™
- Because this is not a glue, you can significantly increase the number of uses you get out of your strip lashes
- Compatible with any kind of strip lashes
- Use it on the go for touch ups; reapply at any time
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Waterproof with up to 24 hour hold
- Nontoxic and free from all the bad stuff: Formaldehyde, Paraben, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Gluten, Latex, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Sulphate, Coal Tar Dyes, GMOs, Lead, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance
How to use: Shake well. Apply Line & Dash™ to your lash line. Apply your strip lash while the adhesive is tacky. Press down gently along the lash band to ensure even contact with the liner for all day wear. Remove with makeup remover.
Ingredients: Aqua, Styrene, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol*, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77499
*Polyvinyl alcohol is a non-toxic, biodegradable polymer.
- Before use, shake the liner very well for about 10 seconds.
- Apply the liner with at least the same thickness as your lash band.
- Ensure that the liner is applied evenly with no missing areas on the lash line.
- Once you have applied the lashes, press down gently along the lash band to ensure even contact with the liner.
- Store your liner upside down.
- To revive a pen if the tip dries out, swipe the tip gently with a cotton pad that is saturated with micellar water.
Works best on eyelids without makeup.